Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tad annoyed.

What is it with dh's or so's not listening. is it just mine or do all men instantly forget things at the very moment after something is said to them?

I shouldn't really whinge as dh is mostly good and while he has his problems, he is a pretty good bloke.

I am not even sure what to write now. and it isn't really all that big a deal but it hurts. I guess I will continue so I can get it out and deal with it. He didn't take out the rubbish last night which is his job and didn't hang out and put the load on that I asked him to today.

Normally that wouldn't bug me but he told me today that the first thing he did when he got home this morning was go to play 1 game of online scrabble then ended up playing 3. that is the bit that aggravates me, and I guess, wanting things done around the house (which I am completely fine about) but then just leaving things all over the place for me to clean up. It is just laziness and the worst thing is that Mr Magoo is following in his footsteps.

I am still a little hurt, not quite angry but will do it myself today just to get it done. I will get him to read this tonight though as when I say anything to him it doesn't really sink in and he doesn't get how much it hurts.

Will go now and eat my lunch. Am having chicken and veggies that I cooked last night in advance. I love being semi organised. :0)

Jen

No comments: