Thursday, November 15, 2007

Again a long day

I went and worked today. I am sorry if you don't believe in God and may get offended but I believe He is doing some amazing things in my life.

I joined a gym yesterday. I am really scared but can't wait to go. I believe God found a way for us to pay the fees. Then I was thinking about what I would wear... this is not me being vain, this is me no longer having any shorts that fit me (they are too loose). I was rather worried, I mean, it was a struggle for me to get to the gym membership but having to buy clothes was just too much. Then God gave me a job. It is only for today and next Thursday but it is $60 each time and today as we were going in to one of the houses (am helping a lady who tore cartledge (sp?) in her knee and couldn't vacuum) "A" decided to bring the mop in. She normally doesn't do this as the people have their own mop but she thought that theirs was getting old so she would use hers. She doesn't normally do this.
As we were about to walk up the stairs, this car drives up and asks if we were house cleaners. "A" said yes. The lady said that her cleaners just quit and didn't ring but just didn't turn up and that she was looking for a cleaner. "A" promptly said that I was looking for work. So now I have a job that pays $15 an hour once a fortnight starting tomorrow. This pays all bar $3 of my gym fees and it is a little extra for things we might need (It paid for my tea tonight as I went out with some friends).

The above is not something that happens every day, things are just running sooo smoothly and the way that it is happenning I truely believe that someone special (for me it is God) is creating it all. I am truely blessed.

Night all, I am really tired.

Jen

No comments: