Saturday, November 17, 2007

Really don't feel like bloging

Feel free to skip this post. LOL

Had a good day today. A little sore from working yesterday but I am doing ok. I went to a park and fit down the slide with just a slight bit of thigh hit. haven't been eating the greatest but i am doing well I think. Just have to really make sure I stay strong and not give in. I have to eat properly. not that I am eating too bad but just not as well as I think I should.

can't remember if I mentioned this yesterday but I bought new shorts for going to the gym and had to get a size 18. I haven't been that in ages. the last time I fitted in to big W clothes was at at least a 22 even if that fitted. I had tried on some 26's and not fitted them. The best part is that I tried on a 16 and almost fitted them also... it was just a tad too tight in my butt. LOL

I go to the gym for my assessment on Monday. The first PT session that comes free so you know what you are doing. I am a bit nervous but I think it will go ok.

Had better go, am really tired today.

Jen

No comments: