Thursday, September 27, 2007

Great week had... though the house is not going so good

This week has been good, well I think so anyway.

Monday was mostly tidying but did spend time with ds, reading and playing.

Tuesday, I got my hair cut. A friend did it and she was REALLY good. At first I didn't know what to think as it is shorter than I thought that it would be but I am really getting used to it and I love it.

Wednesday was wasted I think, DH is still sick and fuly acting like a sick male. LOL. We did do some shopping though, so I guess that it wasn't too bad.

And today. I loved it. I had organised with a friend to catch up. She rang early because it was raining and thought that we probably should postpone it till next week but after Mr Magoo got really sad because he desperately wanted to see them, the adults changed their minds.

We went to catch the bus, got there late (due to a mummy error) but the bus was late so it was ok. when we got in there, it was still spitting slightly but getting better. We met up with S and her son J and walked over a bridge (bout 1km) to the library and stayed there for a couple of hours. We then went to have lunch (subway) and walked back over the bridge to south bank. The kids played there for probably an hour then it was time to go home.

Mr Magoo got some books from the library and loved the time with our friends though he did say it was horrible because he hurt himself. He didn't even have a scratch. LOL

I also found all of my journals and organised them. I think that it is time for me to start journalling again, not how my day went... but prayers and general talking to God.

Well I need to go to bed soon, but will try to be here tomorrow.

Night.

Jen

No comments: