Monday, September 17, 2007

The first day of the rest of my life

Well it is 4pm and I have been doing well today I think.

Woke up a bit late and didn't really want to do anything this morning. I did though. I have done most of my poda today which I am really happy about. Still have a bit to go but am excited about how I am going.

I have cleaned most of the house today, it wasn't too bad, mostly just clothes that needed to be folded and put away.

Mr Magoo has been playing up a bit but I think he is just feeling the emotions that are here and playing up to them. I need to make sure I relax and don't bite when I know that is what helps him to misbehave.

I have done well also on the eating and exercise front. I have done the 3 mile walk away the pounds dvd and have eaten what I was meant to and not cheated. YAY ME!!!

Altogether a rather good day.

Night


No comments: