Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm back

It has been about 5 days since I have been here.

Doing not too bad I think. I have been nauseous again but I think that is the aspartame that is making me feel sick. Am going to try going without it for a few days and see if that helps.

Apart from that, the health challenge seems to be ging well. I do need to get more exercise in though. Will do that a bit later today if my tummy likes me more than it does now.

Mr Magoo has still been playing up but I know that that is because of how I am to a certain extent. DH pulled me up on it yesterday and while I got grumpy and defensive at him, I know that I need to work on how I react while not feeling well.

Had better go, am having a day to myself today as DH took both the kids out. I think maybe I should have gone with him but I just wanted to be by myself. Selfish maybe, but there is nothing I can do now about it.

Jen

No comments: